Mitsubishi servo system - advanced and flexible.
Mitsubishi servo offers a variety of motors (rotary, linear and direct drive motors) in order to achieve the best machine performance.
Mitsubishi Electric offers a variety of Servo and Motion system products providing solutions for applications as simple as a single axis point-to-point system through to fully synchronised 192 axis systems.
With both standard pulse type output modules and SSCNET bus modules specific application needs are easy to meet.
Our MR-J4 Series of Servo motors and amplifiers take Mitsubishi Motion Control to new levels of precision with a wide range of motors (all fitted with a standard 4.194.304 absolute encoder) and wide amplifier range (up to 110kW).
All Mitsubishi Servo and Motion system hardware is complimented by a range of software packages allowing easy programming and set-up of the units.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Presentation of a demonstration set
- FX5 project creation in GX Works3
- FX5 module configuration
- Simple Motion axis configuration
- Emergency signals configuration
- FX5 memory format and parameter writing
- Configured demonstration set view
- Servo display status description